Author: Ryan Eaves
- 5 Roma tomatoes
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp cilantro, minced
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp chili powder
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Heat cast iron skilled on high heat until extremely hot.
- Place tomatoes in skillet and allow the bottoms to turn black. Rotate the tomatoes to blacken all sides. Remove into a bowl and allow to cool.
- Slice the tomatoes lengthwise into quarters. add the olive oil, lemon juice, cilantro, paprika, and chili powder. Add salt and pepper to taste and mix gently.